Friday, July 29, 2011

Committed or committed?

It’s my first blog post and a friend of mine suggested that I could start with a very complicated topic, RELATIONSHIP.
It is a good one maybe, considering the fact that everyone in this world is committed. Some are committed to humans, some to the heavenly god, while others are committed to freedom. Mind you, am in the third category and I feel it’s the best form of commitment. The major benefits of being in this category are known to all, like we can do anything and everything without real restrictions that someone will get hurt if we do something or if we don't. 
Is it that the third category commitments are really happy? Well, maybe not at all times, but the case is true to a greater extent.
For instance, people may say, “Get married, you are gonna suffer as it is, then why not get married and get tortured?”
The answer to the so called question from my side is, “If am not married, I’ll suffer but as the question hints, after getting married, I’ll get tortured...
What do you guys think about it? Am I right or left, coz am sure am not wrong.... ;)


Photograph: Christopher Thomond/Guardian

2 comments:

  1. a good debut post mate. agree with u in totality :)go well ... better blogging days are ahead !!

    ReplyDelete