Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yaadein special

11 baje ka flashback.. Yaadein special..91.1 Fm did revive many memories which in fact did show me a flashback of my cherished moments along with a few which had almost made me cry... Kabhi dil tuta tha, kabhi Kisi se pyaar ka izhaar kiya tha... Life has been a mix of many happy and sad momemts..RJ Palak... I hope youcome up with many more such flashbacks which gives a happy jerk to anyone in this busy world... I did connect with the show till I was able to hear it... I wish I could have continued till the end... But couldn't... Ill surely follow any such show on Fm and revive a few memories yet again... Thanks 91.1 Fm... Thanks RJ Palak...

2 comments:

  1. nice to know FM still rocks as much as u've said - what fb ruining everything these days :)

    ReplyDelete